Monday, April 15, 2013

How to Analyze People on Sight: A Book Summary

   For the past few weeks, I have been working on typing up a summary of the latest book I've been reading: How to Analyze People on Sight: The Five Human Types by Elsie Lincoln Benedict. It was originally copyrighted in 1921, and is outdated in many ways. That being said, however, don't assume it's lacking in good, useful information for those who are curious on the topic.

   These days, there are many books on human analysis, and it has been broadened upon vastly. It's interesting to start at the root and see how a theory has progressed over time. I intend to read and compare more recent books on human analysis in the months to come.

I've seen no broken-down summaries of the five types of people on the internet as of yet (though I haven't searched extensively), so if you'd like to see the PDF of the book summary I typed, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment