Friday, March 22, 2013

Evening Tea


   Tea time is the most important part of my day. My mother and I have decided to have tea in the (more or less) traditional English style, and I find myself astounded that our ancestors ever grew out of the habit of evening tea. Such a welcome pause it is for the mind and body; I highly recommend it for all, particularly those with the greatest burden of weight on their weary souls.

   For around half an hour each night, I take a journey back to a simpler, more peaceful time at evening tea. I encourage you to take even a single cup of hot tea each evening at the end of your long and arduous day. You most certainly owe this small luxury to yourself, if at least for rising each morning and facing the day’s tribulations without falter. Kudos to you; you deserve this!

No comments:

Post a Comment